Interested in death

Wraith01

The more I see Death mini's the more I want to get into this faction for Age of Sigmar. I like the start collecting sets and was thinking about getting the malignants box first. And then a box of Flesh eater courts because of the zombie dragon.  Any advise? 

Right now I'm running khorne Bloodbound from the starter set with a few extra warriors,  reavers and the Slaughterpriest from the White Dwarf and plan on adding some Slaves to Darkness to that army. 

DO IT!

But seriously, the Flesh Eater Courts box is a great place to start. I didn't start with it, myself, because I already had a terrorgheist kit that I got as a birthday present. The malignants kit is also great value, as is the skeleton horde box.

Death is a fantastic faction. It needs a little love, with the lowest Battletome count among the Grand Alliances, but the one we've got is tremendously fun to play and quite competitive (as far as I know - I'm primarily a narrative player, though my FLGS does use points). We're all looking forward to more!

Yeah, it looks like a really cool army and between those 3 boxes I think there is plenty of variety. I just read online at twoplustough.com that they recommend buying multiple boxes as there are multiple variations that can be built with each box. Like a zombie dragon or terrorgeihst, mortise engine or coven throne and all 3 mortarachs! 

Archived