Friendly Duardin 2000pts

Indoctrinator

Hi all,

I have recently expanded my Duardin army with a great pick up from Ebay. I was wanting to play a quick few games with my all Duardin force, if anyone could help me make a decent Duardin list for friendly games out of my collection that would be great. This is what I've got:

3 Warden Kings, 1 Runelord, 2 Dwarf Engineers, 3 Unforged, 40 Dwarf Warriors, 20 Longbeards, 10 Ironbreakers, 20 Hammerers, 20 Thunderers, 20 Miners, 2 Organ Guns, 1 Grudge Thrower, 3 Cannons and 1 Gyrocopter.

I am trying to make a 2000pt list with just these models and it is proving to be quite difficult.

Here are two lists I have made:

Warden King 120
Runelord 80
Unforged 100
20 Dwarf Warriors 200
20 Dwarf Warriors 200
20 Thunderers 240
10 Longbeards 140
10 Ironbreakers 160
10 Hammerers 200
10 Hammerers 200
Cannon 180
Organ Gun 120
Grudgebound War Throng 60

2000pts

--------------------------------------------
Warden King 120
Runelord 80
Dwarf Engineer 80
30 Dwarf Warriors 300
10 Longbeards 140
10 Longbeards 140
10 Miners 120
20 Hammerers 400
Cannon 180
Cannon 180
Cannon 180
Gyrocopter 80

2000pts

Please let me know which you think is better or if you can come up with a good list using my collection please post it!

Thanks a lot for reading

Indoctrinator

Thanks for the reply!

I would also like to swop the thunderers for quarrellers but I don't have the right models for that unfortunately! Something to get in the future maybe... The Grudgebound War Throng battalion rules state you have to have an Unforged to use it although I would surely like to take an engineer in that list. Maybe I will dump the battalion and add an engineer and a gyrocopter.

merge the two 10 unit hammerers. Thunderers vs quarrelers depending on you opponent and with 3 cannons an engineer will repay you more than double (although I would take one in the first list as well)

Otherwise look like fun list! 

I think the army lacks mobility 4" aint that great. Also no defense against "deep striking" units. especially those that can pop up 3" from a unit examples are scaven, storm cast with the banner dude that everyone always takes ect. 

Archived