Bonesplitterz army list ideas

jr-gork

Hey guys, i need help putting together a Bonesplitters 2000 point list. I wanna use the kunnin rukk and run 80 or so arrow boys lol but dont know what to gill in fot the rest, I kinda like the idea of having the iron jaws weird nob shawman in there because he still gets his buffs from ork units. 

why not split the army in half: 1000 points of Bonesplitterz and 1000 points of Ironjawz

Ironjawz would be 4 units of whatever to form to Ironfist, throw in a Megaboss and Warchanter in there.

Bonesplitterz would be battleline requirement, and the rest would be Arrowboys

You would have half rushing into battle, charging turn 1, with some support from the back shooting at enemies. I myself am building towards this list.

18 minutes ago, Braggoth said:

why not split the army in half: 1000 points of Bonesplitterz and 1000 points of Ironjawz

Ironjawz would be 4 units of whatever to form to Ironfist, throw in a Megaboss and Warchanter in there.

Bonesplitterz would be battleline requirement, and the rest would be Arrowboys

You would have half rushing into battle, charging turn 1, with some support from the back shooting at enemies. I myself am building towards this list.

The arrow boys and iron jaws units are only battle line of the whole faction is one of the key words thats where i am finding trouble

If you are going to go mixed destruction you are and want that many archers you are going to have to go with the cheap option for battleline. Luckily that is Savage orruks which also fill out the requirement for some of the Kunnin rukk. As @Nico has already said by mixing factions you lose a lot of the good Bone Splitas spells.

However if this is what you really want to do

Leaders
Savage Big Boss (100)
Orruk Weirdnob Shaman (120)

Units
Savage Orruks x 10 (100)
Savage Orruks x 10 (100)
Savage Orruks x 10 (100)
Savage Orruk Arrowboys x 40 (400)
Savage Orruk Arrowboys x 40 (400)
Orruk Brutes x 5 (180)
Orruk Brutes x 5 (180)
Orruk Brutes x 5 (180)

Behemoths

War Machines

Batallions
Kunnin' Rukk (60)
Ironfist (60)

Total: 1980/2000

The three ironjaws units can be swapped for any other type as they are all the same cost.

I think you would be about as popular as a hole in the head if you used that many archers. A perfect turn would involve rolling a minimum of 360 shooting dice. 

Archived