Knight venator + celestant prime + fulminators questions.

Dracothjay

Have 3 questions about knight venator, celestant prime and fulminators. Seen all 3 models been played different ways and I need clarification as I don't want to cheat.

Knight Venator: when using his one shot arrow, do you just make a hit roll? Or does the arrow require to hit and to wound?

Celestant prime: when using his once a turn ability, the changing the roll of 1 dice ability, do you just simply say "that dice is now a 6 instead of a 1", or do you have to re-roll the selected dice?

fulminators: their shooting ability, where it states, "if you are within 3" then it does 2 mortal wounds rather than 1". If u land 3" away, either being teleported or you got 3" away ready for the charge, could you argue that you are indeed within 3" away to get the extra wound or do you physically have to be WITHIN the 3" ?

Star-Fated Arrow rolls to hit and wound as normal.

It should be plenty to just tell your opponent what you're changing the result to. I guess technically the rules say you have to move the die to your desired result but... seriously now.

If you've moved to somewhere outside the 3" zone around enemy models, whether by teleportation or conventional means, then by definition you're out of range for the double wounds trigger on the lightning breath. You have to be 3,00000001" away if you're being blocked by the Enemy Models rule for movement.

Archived