Filling in a Seraphon army

Thiagoma

Greetings,

I used to collect Lizardman figures , but never played warhammer, but recently my wife bought me Getting Started boxes,

one Skaven, other Sylvaneth.

We had fun playing and i decided to check on my old Lizardman, and turns out i have:

Slaan Mage Priest

24 Skinks

Box of Temple Guards

Box of Saurus riding Cold ones

and a Stegodon (Still not asssembled)

What else should i get for Seraphon?

Get the Start Collecting box -- whether or not you want Saurus Warriors, you'll get an additional 8 Saurus Cavalry (riding the Cold Ones) and your choice of a Carnosaur or Troglodon. You really can't go wrong with the FREE Warriors and Cavalry (the Start Collecting kit is the same price as the Carnosaur kit by itself).

I have fun with the terradons personally. Mostly as speedy objective grabbers and harassers. haven't had a chance to use rippers but I hear they are nasty as all hell.

Lord croak is pretty decent outside of matched play as he got hit with the nerf cannon with the spell rule of one.  

1 hour ago, Matjb2512 said:

The rule of one doesn't apply to Croak, warscroll > rulebook, same way that catapults don't need LOS to shoot.

However, somebody at the AoS Facebook page has stated that they use Kroak limited by the rule of one. That's why people expect him to be limited that way. 

For what it's worth, I would expect your answer to apply, but the AoS Facebook guys disagreed. 

This had happened before they made the explicit post about not being rules gurus, but it has stuck regardless. 

Archived