How to get the hand on the Exclusive event miniature from US ?

How an European like me is able to get the hand on this miniature ? I'm fairly new to the community so i wanted to be sure : i will only be able to buy this miniature for a high price on ebay ?

Are there people here attending the event and not willing to keep the miniature ?

Capture.PNG

Edited by Perturbato

11 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Apparently it's going to appear at other events as well (probably for at least a year), which more than likely will include the UK and mainland Europe.

There's a loot sharing group on Facebook where people send out loot for members at RRP (+PayPal fees and delivery).

mhhh interesting, do you happen to know the name of the group please ?

On 6/15/2021 at 3:12 AM, Clan's Cynic said:

Apparently it's going to appear at other events as well (probably for at least a year), which more than likely will include the UK and mainland Europe.

There's a loot sharing group on Facebook where people send out loot for members at RRP (+PayPal fees and delivery).

What I have seen over time is things used to become available in other manners.  Granted today's GW is a little less forgiving.  However sometimes models become birthday or some sort of celebration releases.  

That's a handy FB group.  I want the re-release of Lost and the Damned but no means to travel to the UK nor Warhammerworld.  I would love for someone to be able to ship one along.