(un)official STORMGROUND discussion thread

I finished the first campaigns of all factions in about 10 hours and it was pretty fun.
The harder difficulties are more of the same, still fun but it does start to get a bit grindy, because you have to find good gear and skills to be able to win some harder battles.

But I absolutely loved the voice acting in the story missions, especially the nighthaunt and nurgle.

I wish there was more depth to the whole campaign progression, where taking a specific path would actually matter.

Overall I think its a pretty good aos game, if you are a fan of any of the factions you should try it out :)

• Like 1

Has anybody picked it up for PS4 yet? I’m slightly hesitant as it looks more suited to run on PC with the controls rather than on console. I love games like this and I’m a bit fan of Advance Wars and Wargroove. They worked well with a control pad but not sure about this game. 

2 hours ago, Gaz Taylor said:

Has anybody picked it up for PS4 yet? I’m slightly hesitant as it looks more suited to run on PC with the controls rather than on console. I love games like this and I’m a bit fan of Advance Wars and Wargroove. They worked well with a control pad but not sure about this game. 

A friend got it on Switch, he said it handles well on a controller and his main complaint was that menus were kinda slow (but its Switch so)