Yceslayers vs Legion of Azgorh

Ansuz

Today my Yceslayers I had a 1k matched game. We played the Gift of the Gods scenario and had a blast of a game during the four turns it lasted. I also had the chance to try my new Deep Cut Studios mat and the TGA scenery dice that arrived yesterday.

After deployment, forces ready to fight:

20160831_111420.jpg

My oponent went first and that shortened the distance between our forces in the right flank. My Runeson on Magmadroth and the Vulkites charged the K'dai and killed them.

20160831_113243.jpg

On the next turn, they tried to do the same with the Infernal Guard with rifles, but that didn't went as planned. The dice gods abbandoned me. The Siege Giant and the Castelan made short and bloody work of my right flank exterminating my general and his Vulkites.

20160831_115727.jpg

On the left flank things went a bit better since I could secure the meteor for two turns. In this game I wanted to try the Hearthguard Berzerkers with poleaxes, but they were wipped out before having the chance to attack.

20160831_122458.jpg

I lost 6-9 and my Grimwrath did absolutely nothing today...but we had a great game I am very happy with my gaming table. Now I have to paint my army and some scenery...and get a better camera to take decent pics.

20160831_131416.jpg

Archived