The Armies of the Jade Throne - A Slann Project.

Kronos

• 2 weeks later...

@ThraxThank you for those kind and encouraging words. It’s very much appreciated. 

Some work on my two Other Dlann Characters. Join Venerable Lord Kroak and the Lord Emperor Mazdamundi are these two. Delving deep into old Slann lore for Whispers of named Slann. 

The thinner and ganglier of the two I will use to Represent Kremlo the Slann, the Ensalver, The Mind Eater. Where in the original lore he was adopted by Skeggi, in my rewrite he enslaved a Skeggi colony, amongst many other would be invaders.

The second Slann is Durlndribl, Toad-Slann War leader named after the artwork in which the Slann Character appears. Lota and lots to do on both.

IMG_2209.jpeg

IMG_2212.jpeg

• Like 1

Kroq’Gharok, Kroxigor Scar Lord (wip)

Quite possibly my favourite model in my Slann/Seraphon army. It’s a right labour of love because the last 24hrs of getting to this point have been some highs and lows but now with scales, a remodelled mouth, and finally the sexy parts of the helmet- I’m finally starting to see some progress on it which I’m content with. Far from finished but I can see an end in sight 😬🐊 

IMG_2360.jpeg

IMG_2354.jpeg

IMG_2355.jpeg

IMG_2359.jpeg

IMG_2358.jpeg

IMG_2356.jpeg

@EccentricCircle Thank you! Really appreciate that.

my Newest wierdo to Join the Seraphon

A Creepy Skink Oracle on a Counts as Troglodon. Rather than a typical Dino, I wnated to make something of a Cave Dwelling Therapsid. Still dino in aspect, but with somewhat mammalian features. And being a cave dweller it would be adapted to pitch black hunting, like a Deep Sea Fish. An Apex Predator of the Dark.  That made me think about what Kind of strange Ghoulish skink would spend it’s time in the caves, looking to tame such a strange and foul creature. A Barking mad Oracle.

IMG_2418.jpeg

IMG_2415.jpeg

IMG_2416.jpeg

IMG_2419.jpeg

IMG_2414.jpeg

IMG_2417.jpeg

• Like 1

On 6/13/2023 at 11:09 AM, Flippy said:

I love this project - weird, alien and very creative. Sometimes I don't even know what I'm looking at, but in a good way.

Thank you, I really appreciate that. It’s been one of the most fun projects I’ve done. Truly addicting. Ad you mention thing’s you’re not sure what you are looking at - 

Oxyotl

Possibly one of my favourite characters in the Lizardmen, I do miss that he was a One Off/Last remaining of the Chameleon Spawning, so I’m hesitant to add more to the army…As lovely as they are. Then again, could always head cannon write him as a separate spawning. He is after all nearly the size of a Saurus, but I like that for what is pretty much the Champion of Huanchi. I need a damn Blow pipe for him still! And the Gs work which is going to be super fiddly to say the least.

IMG_2473.jpeg

IMG_2474.jpeg

IMG_2475.jpeg

IMG_2471.jpeg

IMG_2476.jpeg

Kroak! He is, really, the most Mythicised Character in Warhammer. Previously I would have said the Green Knight, but we know diddly Squat about Kroak other than he was Killed in Itza and he was the first Slann. This is the background Headcannon I’m writing. How Kroak, and the other Slann eradicated various species, Waged war on the Ancients of the Primordial World, and Sought to undo the natural course of Evolution and Experimenting on the original inhabitants of the world.

I’ll be posting more about my little Project Primal Hammer soon #PrimalHammer 

IMG_2499.jpeg

IMG_2500.jpeg

IMG_2496.jpeg

IMG_2492.jpeg

IMG_2489.jpeg

• 5 months later...