Firestorm still relevant ?

Hi, i arrived in AOS last June, had nearly finished painting my 2000k army in a good standard for me and i had a few games with a local group that accepted me. Everything is fine (except what the real world is enduring right now), and warhammer quest is going to happen and as i loved silver tower and shadow over hammerhall i am happy too.

I recently learnt about the set of Seasons of War Firestorm and i was thinking to present it to my local group to try having a goal for running our games. For the people who all ready played in back in the time, do you think it could be relevant nowadays ? Or do you have similar "campaign" or "crusade" choice to propose me ?

Thank you for your time.

It is still playable. The Allegiance Abbilitys out of the box are outdated now, but you can use newer ones as you wish. The set provides a system to play and track your games. You should note, that not every faction is covered by the markers, but it should be no problem finding a fitting marker for you and your group.

After the map was from a time before 2. Edition, I have spotted at least 2 map changes since.

At the position of the Searing Sea is now the Crescent Sea

and Klarikkaz Earthscar is now in that region, covering at least parts of "Tears of Fate" and "Razorfang Sprawl" (if you want to play in the actual region).

• Like 1