Brutes vs death frenzy

Tizianolol

Question

Guys today i played a friendly game , during combat phase my brutes charged 40 stormvermins with death frenzy up. I attacked with normal brutes with choppas and killed 28 rats.  They pile in and they killed all my unit. I had to use my boss attacks and my gore choppas attacks. The question is: i have to attack with all weapons and after death frenzy proc? Or I have to use 1 weapon, after death frenzy , and after other weapons? I hope you understood my poor english! Thx all :)

3 answers to this question

If I understand correctly you are asking if you need to let death frenzy resolve between each weapon profile on the Warboss yes?

The answer is no. You attack with all your available weapon profiles and all wounds dealt (and not saved) enter a damage pool that applies after the model/unit has completed all its attacks (and saves are rolled) which is then applied to the unit. The unit can then make any after saves (wards/shrugs/invulnerables) before casualties are removed.

• Like 1

Correct. Its the same thing for units. Use all available weapons. Roll hits/wounds, enemy rolls saves. Damage is added to the damage pool. Once all weapons are used the damage as a large pool is applied.  Invuln saves (if there are any) are made.  Only then are models removed and Death Frenzy procs.

Edited by BigNStinky