Bravery test

wuytackc

Question

Hi all!

Q : when i do a bravery test models are slain to the amount of D6+slain models-bravery... I understand that one...

But what about single models ?

Why is there a "bravery" on the card for a Dankhold Troggboss (in my gloomspite gitz army) ? ( don't understand it... cause it is a single model)

thanks

C.

2 answers to this question

Hi,

As a lumineth player I have spells that prevent a unit (wether it is several or only one model) to charge if I roll higher than their bravery. 

There are also abilities like the shriek of the terrorgheist that inflicts mortal wounds if they roll higher than the bravery of a unit/model. 

The bravery of single models is useful in such cases but yeah they will never have to take a bravery test !

• Thanks 1

Bravery is used in other circumstances than Battleshock tests. Also, conceivably some future abilities or rules  might trigger Battleshock tests without casualties having  been inflicted.

Jeremiert mentions the Terrogheist's shriek, there are also spells that require you to test against a unit's Bravery to resolve some effect, and in some cases a unit may use a different unit's  Bravery.