Extra CP

Tasman

Question

Apologies if this was already asked and answered, but :

Can I 'purchase', at 50 pts apiece, as many extra CP as I can afford? Or am I limited to only one?

The GHB 20 seems to indicate that only one can be bought (pg 88).

However, I can add as many as I want when using the list builder app on WH Community and I see plenty of lists on here that people have posted where they're taking more than one extra CP. (or so it would appear)

This is kind of important for how I'll be building my BoC Allherd lists.

Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

You can only purchase one CP for 50pts.

Yeah that's just a limitation of the List builder app but GHB 20 is correct, Though I swear it used to have a different way of adding that CP that did limit itself, but having it properly listed as having costed the 50 points won out. 

The lists with more than one extra CP likely have battalions so they get the other extra CP from those, as they appear as extra CP you get before your first turn same as the one spent. Or they're old lists from before the change possibly.

If you are playing pitched battle then on page 73 of GHB20 it states "You can purchase up to 1 extra command point for 50 points." Same thing is stated in meeting engagement so you can only purchase 1 command point in total!