Fantasy Battle report "Call of Darkness" Part II

Feinar

Second part of our campaign! We played a scenario from the WH core book the other day with 1600 pts. "The Empire vs Warriors of Chaos". The scenario saw us battle for control of the Ancient Ruins on top of the most central hill. The Ruins granted various magical benefits for the Wizards in control of the ruins. It was truly magnificent game!

P.S. I appeal to all connoisseurs of  Warhammer Fantasy. If we made mistakes during our game, please let me know, so that in the future these mistakes will not be repeated! Thanks!

P.P.S. I added to my battle report some stop motion animations for fun! :)]

• Like 3

@Feinar, at 33 minutes the chaos sorcerer is killed by the impact hits from the steam tank but those impact hits should be distributed like shooting attacks, and not go all into only the sorcerer. Page 99 in the rulebook shows how this works.

Love your reports!

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 4:19 PM, TMS said:

@Feinar, at 33 minutes the chaos sorcerer is killed by the impact hits from the steam tank but those impact hits should be distributed like shooting attacks, and not go all into only the sorcerer. Page 99 in the rulebook shows how this works.

Love your reports!

Thank you very much!!!