High Explosives Anyone?

Honk

Has anyone tried out the Blacksmoke Battery yet?

Two cannons and a cogsmith will cost 340 points, with a total of 4 shots at 32“ 4+ rerolling and d6dmg, at 16“ he brought a nice rocket launcher...

that sounds quite interesting for my slow skellis and zombie blob and I still have some chaos dwarven rocket launcher to proxy... even crazy FEC could really benefit from a surgical cannonball to the face against pesky buffing heroes or to soften up big monsters before the charge.

The lack of the first CP can be mitigated by buying one. 

🤔🧐🤔

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Honk said:

Has anyone tried out the Blacksmoke Battery yet?

Two cannons and a cogsmith will cost 340 points, with a total of 4 shots at 32“ 4+ rerolling and d6dmg, at 16“ he brought a nice rocket launcher...

that sounds quite interesting for my slow skellis and zombie blob and I still have some chaos dwarven rocket launcher to proxy... even crazy FEC could really benefit from a surgical cannonball to the face against pesky buffing heroes or to soften up big monsters before the charge.

The lack of the first CP can be mitigated by buying one. 

🤔🧐🤔

This sounds like something interesting to try out... Would be great to make conversions with literal skeleton crews. I definitely have found cannons useful when playing old ironweld arsenal so I could really see them working for Death to provide some nice shooting. Just gotta make sure you can get them onto a nice bit of terrain to get the vantage point for line of sight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lightbox said:

I definitely have found cannons useful when playing old ironweld arsenal

Engange the grind with neverending skellis and zombies. then with the reroll from the cogsmith make some PinPoint Killshots against support heroes or Killy units.