Lich Necromancer

Normal

Hello!

Slowly building my forces. Since I pretend to use Nefereta in the future, and only her, this made me with a spaer for Arkhan and Manfred. Manfred will be converted later, probably a vamp in knightmare, but for now is just Arkhan. Since there isn't a foot version for him, I decided to convert him into a Necromancer and make him a Lich. It is just a WIP now, but I already know how everything will look later. 

In the pics bellow, he is attached to a spare base for painting. The cloak was covered in liquid green stuff to add texture. I still don't know if it will look like human flesh or old leather. I had to cut off his leg, fit to a new position (including cutting off small junks) and sculpt a new joint. He will be positioned as if steping down to a grave, to rise more dead. This is represented in the base, with a skeleton rising, which was covered in liquid green stuff to represent dirt. Probably will be painted very filthy. Will try for a AoS28 aesthetics. 

C&C welcome!

Lich Necro WIP 1.jpg

Lich Necro WIP 2.jpg

Lich Necro base.jpg

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Normal said:

Hello!

Slowly building my forces. Since I pretend to use Nefereta in the future, and only her, this made me with a spaer for Arkhan and Manfred. Manfred will be converted later, probably a vamp in knightmare, but for now is just Arkhan. Since there isn't a foot version for him, I decided to convert him into a Necromancer and make him a Lich. It is just a WIP now, but I already know how everything will look later. 

In the pics bellow, he is attached to a spare base for painting. The cloak was covered in liquid green stuff to add texture. I still don't know if it will look like human flesh or old leather. I had to cut off his leg, fit to a new position (including cutting off small junks) and sculpt a new joint. He will be positioned as if steping down to a grave, to rise more dead. This is represented in the base, with a skeleton rising, which was covered in liquid green stuff to represent dirt. Probably will be painted very filthy. Will try for a AoS28 aesthetics. 

C&C welcome!

Lich Necro WIP 1.jpg

Lich Necro WIP 2.jpg

Lich Necro base.jpg

Great cape! 

• 5 weeks later...

I like your base and how it poses in the end on it. I did a similar project with Mannfred, after mounting Arkham on the Abyssal Terror, for a vampire lord on foot.

IMG_20190902_134931.jpg.0e018d5a1ac85b4fc61ccf7c59c69968.jpg

I plan to, at some point, buy a second Start Collecting to mount the vampire mortarchs (magnetized to be able to mount both) and will use Arkham as a wight king, doing what you did (or maybe finding him a proper mount 😊)

Great work!! 🙌