Dauhters of Khaine - rules

Rupert1983

Hi there!

I'm new in Aos, although not new in battle kind of games.

I start playing with daughters of khaine and I have a few general questions:

1. When model is equipped with several melee weapons, does this model attacks with all of its weapons or just with one. F.e.  Sisters of slaughter - two weapons, whip and knife - do they attack with both?

2. Witch Aelves - weapons - Sacrificial knife has a characteristic of 2 attacks. Special rule “paired sac knifes” states that the model makes +1 attack. Does this mean that this unit can make 3 attacks or this “bonus attack” is already written in weapons characteristic of knives (2)?

3. SLAUGHTER QUEEN on CAULDRON - it seems a little bit tricky, because the model is a single model composed with a queen, 2 aelves and avatar of khaine (statue). And now, wrath of khaine ability: do this model has it? Because I have the Avatar of Khaine on the battlefield as a statue on Caldron or I have to use a separate warscroll named “avatar of khaine” to possess this ability?
    Other words, can Caldron of blood ALONE (without any extra Avatars), use a Wrath of Khaine, to animate the statue and then attack with Burning blood and Khain’s sword? Or I need to have caldron and Khain’s avatar warscroll, the use Khains wrath to animate both, Avatar of Khaine and Avatar of Khaine statue on Caldron?

4. Avatar of Khaine = Avatar of Khaine statue ???

Thanks for your help and patient 

Best regards

12 minutes ago, Rupert1983 said:

Hi there!

I'm new in Aos, although not new in battle kind of games.

I start playing with daughters of khaine and I have a few general questions:

1. When model is equipped with several melee weapons, does this model attacks with all of its weapons or just with one. F.e.  Sisters of slaughter - two weapons, whip and knife - do they attack with both?

2. Witch Aelves - weapons - Sacrificial knife has a characteristic of 2 attacks. Special rule “paired sac knifes” states that the model makes +1 attack. Does this mean that this unit can make 3 attacks or this “bonus attack” is already written in weapons characteristic of knives (2)?

3. SLAUGHTER QUEEN on CAULDRON - it seems a little bit tricky, because the model is a single model composed with a queen, 2 aelves and avatar of khaine (statue). And now, wrath of khaine ability: do this model has it? Because I have the Avatar of Khaine on the battlefield as a statue on Caldron or I have to use a separate warscroll named “avatar of khaine” to possess this ability?
    Other words, can Caldron of blood ALONE (without any extra Avatars), use a Wrath of Khaine, to animate the statue and then attack with Burning blood and Khain’s sword? Or I need to have caldron and Khain’s avatar warscroll, the use Khains wrath to animate both, Avatar of Khaine and Avatar of Khaine statue on Caldron?

4. Avatar of Khaine = Avatar of Khaine statue ???

Thanks for your help and patient 

Best regards

1. A model attacks with all weapons its equiped with. So the Sisters of Slaughter attacks with their whip and knife.

2. 3 attacks if equiped with 2 knifes.  

3. Yes. The Cauldron also includes an Avatar as you cant field a Cauldron without the Avatar on the back. You have to animate the statue to make use of its attacks (or wait until its animated automatically in turn 3). The Avatar of Khaine (the statue on its own) is a seperated unit. You only need the warscroll of the unit you are fielding.