Help me pick a color scheme

Lior'Lec

I’ve built a third “city” for warcry using a second starter set and some Azyrite kits to give me some taller buildings with three levels. I would like to be able to use them intermixed with both of the official sets which I’ve already painted to match their respective boards (pictures below). The starter set terrain is a green stone with a blueish tint to it while the defiled ruins expansion is a reddish-brown beige color (very similar to country French bricks if you’re familiar with that). I’ve also painted the mausoleum expansion using a darker grey tone with subtle browns and blues (I have some detail work to do on the cemetery still such as weathering and the ground-but it’s playable so not a high priority).
     I’m leaning towards a red stone akin to the reverse side of each of the game boards but not sure how it will look with the green stone from the base set or the mausoleum’s dark greys. Does anyone have any other suggestions for color schemes? Note:black, white, or grey aren’t really preferred as I’m painting the stormvault an off white with black and have a Pegasus Gothic city which will be a grey stone. 

2221C4BD-16CD-46FA-924D-475301ED1D22.jpeg

10454C01-C758-4A14-9A45-ACA29EDE3C3B.jpeg

621D9FF3-9D6B-48A7-BF21-6A39869FE54D.jpeg

1ED59BBB-BF5B-403F-B15E-89C4F49C36BD.jpeg

Edited by Lior'Lec
Clarity
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1