Hi there!

savka14

Hi Everyone!

My name is Maciek and i am from Poland. Most of the time i played w40k but friend of mine shows mi AoS and i cannot resist. I will definetly start play but right know i cant decide between two armies(i dont have time to buy both for now:P). I am thinking on Nighthaunt and Flesh eater courts. Love their lore very much. 

Best Wishes to all of you wargamers

18 minutes ago, savka14 said:

Hi Everyone!

My name is Maciek and i am from Poland. Most of the time i played w40k but friend of mine shows mi AoS and i cannot resist. I will definetly start play but right know i cant decide between two armies(i dont have time to buy both for now:P). I am thinking on Nighthaunt and Flesh eater courts. Love their lore very much. 

Best Wishes to all of you wargamers

Welcome to AOS, it's a great game with some great models and hobbying possibilities.  I know little about either Nighthaunt or FEC except they both have lovely models.  On the whole, I think FEC is regarded as the stronger faction, but as the last army I completed was pure Troggoth I'm not particularly concerned with competitiveness, so long as it's good enough to enjoy playing it.

The Death forum, I'm sure, will give you more info to help you with a decision.  

Have fun!