War Cry Clearout UK Based

Absolution black

Hi, Continuing my clear out I have the following War Cry stuff available for purchase.  Letting you guys have first dibs before putting it on ebay later this week.

As usual, UK buyers preferred due to postage costs and paypal accepted.

War Cry Starter Box (Still BNIB untouched, only rule book was removed to skim through but is back in box)      £90 inc Postage in the UK (won't post overseas as too big!)

Splintered Fang Warband Box BNIB                        £20  inc postage in the UK         SOLD

The Unmade Warband Box BNIB                               £20 inc postage in the UK          SOLD

Corvus Cabal Warband Box BNIB                              £20 inc postage in the UK          SOLD

Cypher Lords Warband Box BNIB                             £20 inc postage in the UK          SOLD

Monsters & Mercenaries Book                                    £12 inc postage in the Uk            SOLD

I also have the following 'Terrain sets available BNIB unopened:

Corpsewrack Mausoleum                                            £40 inc Postage in the UK (won't post overseas as too big!)

Shattered Stormvault                                                     £40 inc Postage in the UK (won't post overseas as too big!)

Defiled Ruins                                                                       £40 inc Postage in the UK (won't post overseas as too big!)

I have the following Card packs available too, they have been opened to check contents but are otherwise immaculate condition.

Gloomspite Gitz Cards                                                      £5 inc postage in the uk

Stormcast Eternals Cards                                                 £5 inc Postage in the UK

Daughters of Khaine Cards                                             £5 inc Postage in the UK

Flesh Eater Courts Cards                                                £5 inc Postage in the uk

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Absolution black

Hello. 

Would you consider shipping to USA if one were to cover cost?

Im at work right now but I think even with taking shipping into account (as long as its not ridiculous) that's substantial savings on my end. 

Interested in Monsters and mercs, Cabal, and Fangs. 

If not, no worries.