Vampire lord quesrion

Patagos

Hello I'm new in the game and I have a question. I want to start a LoΝ army and I'm confused. What's the difference between necromancer command ability blood fest and trait Lord of Nagashizzar? And where I find the second one?  Can't see it in his warscroll. Thanx and sorry for the noob question 

29 minutes ago, Patagos said:

Hello I'm new in the game and I have a question. I want to start a LoΝ army and I'm confused. What's the difference between necromancer command ability blood fest and trait Lord of Nagashizzar? And where I find the second one?  Can't see it in his warscroll. Thanx and sorry for the noob question 

I think you mean "Vampire Lord". The Necromancer doesn't have a Command Ability.

The main differences are.

Blood Feast:

• Is a command Ability of the Vampire Lord (so you have to pay 1 command point to use it)
  • Each Vampire Lord can use it.
  • it can be used on all unittypes with the DEATH keyword
  • the effect is only affects 1 unit (if more units you have to pay more command points)

Lord of Nagashizzar

• Is a command Trait of the Grand Host of Nagash Allegiance Ability (Battletome Legions of Nagash)
  • Only the generic General can have this ability (after named Characters can't have Command Traits)
  • it only works on units with the DEATHRATTLE Keyword
  • it affects all units within range on the general.

If you use the Grand Host of Nagash Allegiance und have a Vampire Lord in it you can basicly give Deathrattle units +2 attacks (one from being in range to the general + 1 for spending a command point to use blood feast on the same unit.

Archived