Conversion base size help.

I have a few ideas for some dragon ogre conversions. But I am curious about base sizes. A Dragon Ogre Shaggoth has a 90x52mm base,  what big monsters can fit on that base? Even at a squeeze.

I am especially curious about the Magmadroth, Araknarok Spider, Stonehorn and Thundertusk.

Thanks in advance beautiful people.

A Stonehorn/Thundertusk fills out a 120x92mm oval pretty well, you might squeeze one on a 105x70mm but 90x52mm is just no way. I haven't seen a Magmadroth up close, but judging by pictures I'd say the same applies. An arachnarok might fit, but only if you use different legs that don't extend so far out.

The best shaggoth lower body is, in my opinion, Astreia Solbright's dracoline. Takes some work and greenstuffing to clear off the saddle and other riding gear, but the results are worth it I think.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2019 at 10:46 PM, Swooper said:

The best shaggoth lower body is, in my opinion, Astreia Solbright's dracoline. Takes some work and greenstuffing to clear off the saddle and other riding gear, but the results are worth it I think.

That could work, I was looking at those for for my regular dragon ogres.