Help clarifying movement

darranh1

Question

Now I’ve moved up from basics to playing with scenery, Can I get some clarity on how these evocators would reach and attack Olander?  She is 6 inches up and 6 inches away, however the back wall is 9 inches away.8E98FF4D-F4EB-467C-BA9F-AF7A2804516F.jpeg.a4d75f84691237e4d5b5f41a699180e4.jpegDo they move 5 inches and then roll to charge 7 inches 1 across and 6 up or do they have to charge to back wall and up ignoring the platform olander is on? 

And if role was reversed and evocators on elevated platform could flying unit just move diagonally in direct line?

1 answer to this question

This is one of those where, for the Evocators, it’s going to be a question of what everyone agrees on in your area.

In my group we allow climbing up the empty gap without going to the back wall. As if they have ladders or ropes to make it up there. Thus it’s a 5” move and a 7” charge to get into b2b though that only gets one Evocator in range to attack depending on how you place them with the rest either hanging in midair on using the 6” leeway vertical unit coherence.

On the flip side if roles were reversed, flying units ignore vertical movements so it is just a straight line flat on the table. So it would just be however many inches it take to make the charge as if they were on the ground.

Edited by King Taloren
  • Like 1