SC FEC - Most Points Possible?

MightyMetro

Following the new FEC battletome,  what is the maximum points that can be built from the start collecting box?

Alternatively, is there a more effective build, perhaps with less points?

Ive never  seen FEC on the table so im starting with zero background knowledge.

Thanks

Maximum is 1400 points if you find 10 32mm bases and just make every model a hero, except Terrorgheist

Normally you build GKoTG, 10 ghouls and 3 KNIGHTS which is a total of 660-670 (depends on what KNIGHTS you built) With first SC you probably don't need to make Courtiers 

2 hours ago, XReN said:

Maximum is 1400 points if you find 10 32mm bases and just make every model a hero...

Are 32mm a new standard for the CGC?  I checked the  Designers Commentary 2018, which suggested 25mm, where can i find current standards?

Anyway, I guess i should focus on getting more battleline CG built before i worry too much about CGC.  I guess that, in the fullness of time,  i will run underpowered units in order to get my Serfs.

1 minute ago, MightyMetro said:

Are 32mm a new standard for the CGC?  I checked the  Designers Commentary 2018, which suggested 25mm, where can i find current standards?

Anyway, I guess i should focus on getting more battleline CG built before i worry too much about CGC.  I guess that, in the fullness of time,  i will run underpowered units in order to get my Serfs.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/age_of_sigmar_base_sizes_en.pdf

image.png.98481df46f6ccbc8b2a303caae72df08.png

Here you go

• Thanks 1