Predictions for Season 3 underworlds

boomr19

My suggestions are based on the pattern of release so far

Season 1: SCE, Khorne, Fyreslayers, Ironjaws, Skaven, Death, Khorne, SCE

Season 2: SCE, Nighthaunt, Tzeentch, Sylvaneth, Gitz, STD, Gitz (and technically SCE and Nighthaunt with the "beginners" Underworlds box using the easy-to-build Banshees and Sequitors)

AOS year 1 and 2 had the release of battletomes and armies for SCE , Khorne, Seraphon Fyreslayers, Sylvaneth, Ironjaws, Clan Pestilens, Tzeentch and KO. So far the seasons' Order releases have roughly corresponded to the GA battletome releases with one or two wild cards thrown in here and there, and 2 SCE & at least 2 Chaos releases each.

The wild cards were STD and Death. And the  notable absences are Seraphon, FEC, and Bonesplittas.

So of the armies with battletomes what's now left (in order of release:

1. Seraphon
  2. FEC
  3. Bonesplittas
  4. BCR
  5. Nurgle
  6. DOK
  7. IDK
  8. BoC
  9. LoN
  10. Slaanesh

And we know there's some kind of Lion, that looks Aelfy. So High Aelves of so sort is a slam dunk. And frankly Nurgle is a definite given the sequence of Chaos Godmarked army releases corresponding to teh AOS Godmarked army releases.

What I'd like to see for Season 3 is : FEC, DoK, Bonesplittas, Nurgle, BoC and this random High Elf thing, and no SCE. 

What do I think we'll get: 2 SCE releases, 2 Chaos releases, 1+ Death, the Aelf release and probably IDK or other Order.

Overall my feeling is that this season didn't take off as well as the last one. That might just be the meta here but I wouldn't be surprised if this season was a smaller release than season 2.

Edited by zedatkinszed