Slaves to Darkness 2000

Colgado

I'm getting my army up to 2k and wanted some ideas. I've got around 540 points to play with from what I have now. Let me know what you think. 

Lord on Mount -tzeentch (general)

Lord on Chimera -nurgle

Sorcerer Lord on Mount 

Demon Prince - slaanesh (godsworn)

Warriors of Chaos x10

Warriors of Chaos x10

Knights x10

Knights x5

Chariots x3

Godsworn Champions (warscroll)

I'm low on numbers but looking to make use of some combos/synergy. My lords command ability with the Sorcerer's power make any of the mounted units pretty devastating. And with the Godsworn scroll I can double down against a hero/monster every turn  (the Slaanesh prince can guarantee 2 attack rounds a turn). My one consideration is fitting in a third battleline unit so I can grab non-StD chaos units (giant, slaughterbrute). All ideas welcome. 

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a few games now with a similar list at a lower point level. I've also tried a few variations and tweaks although the major choices remain the same. Here is the revised version. 

Lord on Mount -tzeentch (general, runeblade, Lord of war trait)

Lord on Chimera -nurgle (Lance and Sword)

Sorcerer Lord on Mount 

Demon Prince - Khorne (godsworn, Axe, runeblade)

Warriors of Chaos x10 sword/shield

Warriors of Chaos x10 great weapons

Knights x10

Knights x5

Chariots x3

Godsworn Champions (warscroll)

The units remain the same but there are some more synergies now and I've started to use the traits/relics from the handbook and that's really helped out. The Lord on Mount is a great buffer and still a bit killy with 5 hammer attacks. There are a lot of combos available with his trait and command, as well as demonic power. He can make the knights or Chariots very dangerous. Godsworn is still solid, and the 5 Axe attack Khorne prince can be really dangerous to smaller heroes and monsters. I also think the great weapon warriors for rend will be a solid addition. 

How do you think this would do in a more competitive, even tournament, setting? Any ideas or tweaks?

Archived