Sup from the Netherlands

PhallusDominus

I've been stalking this forum for a while now, finally made an account, 2 weeks of free time does alot with people...lol
Started playing around december 2017 and chose Nighthaunts because I wanted to start small and simple. (well, that backfired quite a bit), own 2 full armies at this point (even some Sigmarines I got for cheap..) Nighthaunts and Legions of Sacrament. Got my partner into the hobby, which is cool, just that she reminds me weekly of how bad of a painter I am in comparison to her ;) She's into Sylvaneth and Skaven. 

I love this hobby, the people at the store, the lore, just everything about it is a great escape and a place I can come back to, to relax. Hope to meet some new people through here and share in the awesomeness that is AoS! Cheers

Thanks! Oh man so much plastic. Recently bought a ton of scenery for the realm of battle board. Realmgates, some citadel woods, having great fun painting them. Got around 2500 pts of Nighthaunt which have the Ni-oxide, coelia greenshade, pretty simple white drybrush after. The commanders all get a bit of purple which makes them stand out of the crowd... Started using a wet palette today, should've made one earlier, it's much better painting with one. See you like to collect a ''bit'' of Tzeentch! Any juicy pics of them? 

Archived