Do I paint a Blood Warrior or my Orc Thrower for Blood Bowl?

Ravinsild

So I just finished painting my 12th Lineman for my Blood Bowl Team as warm up and practice for the actual important positionals. 

So now I’m like do I paint my Thrower and try to close out my Orc team? 

On the other hand it might be fun to paint something completely different and test my edge highlighting skills on a Blood Warrior and actually get a guy in my Khorne army painted haha. 

I cant decide ?

So I don’t have all the paints to finish the Darkoath Chieftan.... The reason he looks all gritty is that my Corax White primer always does that basically any time I use it. I just decided to go ahead because it’s kind of cool and unique. Anyway I painted him first. 

Then I did the thrower and all I need to do is nails, pants and metal bits plus some small touch ups on the ball and shirt stitches and he will be done. 

78F90A50-00A9-4115-84C0-5001EDAA56D4.jpeg

17AAC06C-F859-4639-B468-06DB5A47D46C.jpeg

E6386529-6085-4CF7-A4EA-0C71DE1169B6.jpeg

A3F77EE3-57A3-4BAB-868D-E12E68369AA0.jpeg

2DE49E8B-A795-4B80-A0B0-B7DC598BD9F6.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Redking said:

Is the Corax White look like it's sandy or fuzzy?  You might need to shake the can more, get a little closer, or check your humidity.  It's been awful trying to prime here because of the heat and humidity. 

Yes it always looks like it’s sandy anytime I use it. I live in Tennessee so it may be the heat/humidity but on the other hand regardless of the weather it never happens with the Chaos Black spray. 

I might need to get closer though. 

Archived