Hi there!

Kitty

Hi there, long time lurker first time caller here, decided finally to jump in on some of the conversations going on in here.

I have been playing Games Workshop games since 2000 and had many armies over that time (and a few repeats...I guess I can be pretty indecisive :P)

Although I have played many games and tournaments over the years, the one thing that keeps bringing me back to this hobby is the lore and the being able to craft a story behind your force and its characters. 

Which is why, like many people in my area, I was horrified by the choice GW made to delete WHFB. Especially when they took one of my favourite armies with them (Settra, you will always be in my heart... no matter what your forum registration question demands of me Settra the Imperishable will always be the true Lord of the Dead in my eyes!)

But as AoS started to iron out its kinks (and brought back points) I started to be drawn back. I still don't like the changes of how some armies play (I said goodbye to my longest spanning army of 15 years, my Orcs because they just didn't feel right anymore), Daemons, and my Beastmen (Brayherds) army.  But have just bought in on a set of Idoneth. 
I know that this in itself is a hot topic but I have been craving a deep sea army for so long that I converted my Daemons army into just that! So when the Deepkin dropped I knew that I had to dive into AoS once more.

I'm still not ok with the lore, but it's slowly converting me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In none changing games I still have an original redemptionist Necromunda Gang, Sisters of Sigmar AoS warband, Sisters of Battle and T'au 40k armies and an Eldar BFG fleet.

But now that you know my history, let me get to know yours, tell me your favourite army and why? :D

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, AaronWIlson said:

Welcome to The Grand Alliance @Kitty  :D

For me, I jumped into Tzeentch as it's my favourite pantheon member for a long list of reasons, form lore to aesthetically. What sort of size are your collections? :D

So I have 4000pts of Sisters, 6000pts of T'au, 2000pts of Deepkin (and growing), my Bray/Warherds I'm moving on is around 4000pts and my Slaanesh Daemons are around 2000pts. :)

Archived