2000pts nighthaunt cav list

Orik Jarlson

Hi everyone these are the two list that I'v been toying around with. I'm relatively new to Sigmar but have been a long time 40K player so i'm not a complete noob ? Just want a bit of feedback on the lists before I start sinking money into some more plastic crack 

The first one's me trying to fit Lady Olynder into a list built around the death riders battalion who will probably hang around the Grimghasts while supporting the rest of the army and screaming her foe's to death. Not to shore what spells to go with or if it's worth using the left over 50pts to make the Knight of Shrouds into Rikenor .

LEADERS

Knight of Shrouds on Ethereal Steed (midnight Tome) (140)

Dreadblade Harrow (100)

Guardian of Souls with Nightmare Lantern (beacon of Nagashizzar) (140)

Lady Olynder, Mortarch of Grief (240)

UNITS

10 x Hexwraiths (320)

10 x Hexwraiths (320)

20 x Grimghast Reapers (280)

BEHEMOTHS

Black Coach (280)

BATTALIONS Deathriders (130)

TOTAL: 1950/2000

EXTRA COMMAND POINTS: 2

WOUNDS: 95

LEADERS: 4/6 BATTLELINES: 3 (3+) BEHEMOTHS: 1/4 ARTILLERY: 0/4 ARTEFACTS: 0/2 ALLIES: 0/400

The second List is essentialy the same just with Reikenor replacing the Lady, and the Grimghasts bumped up to a 30 man squad, which alleviates the problem the first list might have which is too few bodies on the table to relly help secure objectives. 

LEADERS

Knight of Shrouds on Ethereal Steed(midnight Tome and Ruler of the Spirit Hosts) (140)

Reikenor the Grimhailer (180)

Dreadblade Harrow (100)

Guardian of Souls with Nightmare Lantern (beacon of Nagahizzar)(140)

UNITS

10 x Hexwraiths (320)

10 x Hexwraiths (320)

30 x Grimghast Reapers (360)

BEHEMOTHS

Black Coach (280)

BATTALIONS

Deathriders (130)

TOTAL: 1970/2000

EXTRA COMMAND POINTS: 1

WOUNDS: 105

LEADERS: 4/6 BATTLELINES: 3 (3+) BEHEMOTHS: 1/4 ARTILLERY: 0/4 ARTEFACTS: 0/2 ALLIES: 0/400

I don't think you want the Grimghasts with the Hexwraiths.  At least not the big block.  Elite infantry w elite cav might be a bit greedy.  I think you definitely want the block of Chainrasps.  I would trim back for a second one- 20 & 30, although 20 & 20 would still get you those CPs.  I really like Lady Olynder.

Archived