Narrative Campaign- The Dark Happenings at Mourn's Creek

I have been thinking of starting a narrative campaign based entirely on storytelling, but, unfortunately, my gaming group does not have enough players to make this effective.

I began to think of ways that we could involve players from all around the country/world, without ever having to actually platy games.

The idea would be for anyone interested to get a friend/friend/club to take part in a campaign vaguely based in the same place as everyone else. Once you've played a game you could post the results, perhaps with a batrep, and the different armies and forces could co-exist, using storytelling and narrative as the link.

If you're interested, or have any comments or suggestions, please post! I hope to be updating the narrative of The Dark Happenings at Mourn's Creek, for my army, if no one else's.

1 hour ago, Brightstar said:

Maybe fill us in more on the story behind the title? Or have you not gotten that far?

And what do you mean, not actually play games?

Sorry, what I meant by no games is that the games of one person in the campaign against another would have an effect on everyone, whether or not they actually played in that game.

For example: X's Beastclaw come through the land, freezing all they pass. A tribe of bonesplitterz attempt to stop them, but fail. Armies fighting in the area of the map where this happened must, at the start of every round, roll on the Everwinter's Blessing chart and apply the result to your entire army.

That could be one example of how people's past games affect other's games now.

Archived