War machines controlling objectives

Alessio

Question

2 questions

-A war machine unit with separate crew (let's say 2 model crew) does it counts as 3 models or 2 when you determines  the total for taking an objective?

-In case of games where you win scoring points by destroying enemy's units. Do you have to destroy the war machine and the crew both or just one or the other(making it no more useful)?

2 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, Alessio said:

2 questions

-A war machine unit with separate crew (let's say 2 model crew) does it counts as 3 models or 2 when you determines  the total for taking an objective?

-In case of games where you win scoring points by destroying enemy's units. Do you have to destroy the war machine and the crew both or just one or the other(making it no more useful)?

Although this looks like changing in the new edition, currently warmachines with separate crew are 2 units.

So in your first example, it's a unit of 1 and a unit of 2.

I'd imagine same applies for your second, but that might depend on strict wording of how the points are generated as although they are 2 units they're a single purchase.

5 hours ago, BaldoBeardo said:

Although this looks like changing in the new edition, currently warmachines with separate crew are 2 units.

So in your first example, it's a unit of 1 and a unit of 2.

I'd imagine same applies for your second, but that might depend on strict wording of how the points are generated as although they are 2 units they're a single purchase.

Thanks for the answer but I still don't have clear if

-They counts as 3 models

-You have to destroy ALL (machine and crew) for scoring points

Archived