Archaon slaanesh 2000

Tizianolol

Ok guys , hi all. Today I was at my GW shop and a guy played archaon with a friend . I decide to watch the game when I have seen his list on table. Unfortunatly game was at the end but they were speaking about archaon and slaanesh potential. I asked him to give me the list . It was 

Battle  trait ( +1 move +1 charge)

archaon 700

demon prince slaanesh 160

demon prince slaanesh 160

slaanesh  lord on demo mount 140

Sorcerer lord slaanesh 160

10 Knights 320

10 chaos warriors 180

10 marauder 60

20 marauder 120

the tactic was archaon make demo mount lord to use command ability on Knights . With the lord they are really good with doble pile and archaon is a killing machine. Infantry units can hold objective. The best unit in that game ( he said) were 2 demon prince. With slaanesh mark they could charge one important unit to block it. With their mov they are fast and enemy unit couldn't attack them first. What do you think about that? Can be competitive? I have see khorne and nurgle with archaon, my question is if we can build something competitive with slaanesh :)

Archaon and anything goes alright! Looks an interesting list however there is only one hero with a command ability so Archaon's ability is a little wasted. The Slaanesh command abilities are great so I would be tweaking it to somehow fit in a Slaanesh Lord on foot or a Keeper of Secrets. Maybe something like this;

Allegiance: Slaanesh
- Host: Seekers

Leaders
Archaon (700)
Keeper Of Secrets (280)
Daemon Prince Of Slaanesh (160)
Lord Of Slaanesh On Daemonic Mount (140)
The Masque Of Slaanesh (80)

Battleline
5 x Hellstriders Of Slaanesh (100)
- Claw spear
5 x Hellstriders Of Slaanesh (100)
- Claw spear
20 x Chaos Marauders (120)
- Axes & Shields
- Mark of Chaos: Slaanesh

Units
10 x Chaos Knights (320)
- Chaos Glaives