GHoN 1.5K

Dracothjay

Have a game next Tuesday. I ran GHoN on Monday at 1K and won by 2 points, so I’m going to continue with GHoN. Here’s the list, please critique!!

VAMPIRE LORD flying horror - general - lord of nagashizaar - vile transference (or something else)

NECROMANCER - ossific diadum - overwhelming dread

NECROMANCER - spectral grasp or decrepify. (Kinda like spectral grasp)

CAIRN WRAITH

40 skeleton warriors- spears

5 wolves

5 wolves

20 grave guard

5 Black knights 

2 morghast harbingers

so ive chosen lord of nagashizaar as the makeup of my army is deathrattle. Bunkers VL  in between grave guard and skellies and from there I can either select a unit for the benefit of +1 attack.

necromancers debuffing enemy and buff my own. 

Cairn wraith just to have an extra DM save if a unit breaks away from ossific diadum range, also can sit on an objective.

skeleton warrior and grave guard challenge objectives with my enemy and grind it out

wolves can hold objectives/screen my warriors ready for counter charging.

black knights will lead a vanguard and slow enemy unitS. would like to use the VL command on them for a+1 attack and vanhels from the necro early to get a juicy charge on a smaller unit.

morghast will hold up behind my skeleton warriors and GG for a counter charge and support.

Not quite sure on the black knights, you have two outrider units... but whatever tickles your palate.

if your going against maggotkin your small vampire is going down pretty soon, wheel and roticus can dish out quite the pain without range or los...

be forewarned ;_;

30 minutes ago, Honk said:

Not quite sure on the black knights, you have two outrider units... but whatever tickles your palate.

if your going against maggotkin your small vampire is going down pretty soon, wheel and roticus can dish out quite the pain without range or los...

Outrider units? Do you mean I have 10 dogs which fill the position, therefore taking black knights is wasted? 

What would you change?

Maybe just keep reserve points and then adjust to the opponent.

spirit host are supposed to be good, I never warmed to them. Upgrade the wolves to 10, add 5 graveguard, upgrade to banshee...

i guess it is opponent and scenario dependent and of course handling.

Archived