- Hand Weapon & Shield
- Mark of Chaos: Nurgle
5 x Putrid Blightkings (160)
- Nurgle Battleline
- Nurgle Battleline
- Nurgle Battleline

Comes to a total of 1980 points. I'm very new to sigmar and did some research to make the list as ive yet to buy anything. 

But the way I see myself using it is having sorcerer and sorcerer lord manipulating the cycle of corruption and proving support where needed. And using festus and glotkins personal healer. Also have my poxbringer to keep favoured poxes up whenever I can.

also using glotkin to give the extra wounds to my plague bearers. I figure with lots of magic and tough models I'd be able to hold objectives and attempt to snipe other Hero's with magic. 

please let me know what you think and thanks for reading.

2 hours ago, Dewrito said:

Using festus to heal glotkin sorry, won't let me edit it for some reason

Looks like a solid list. I think you might be putting to much stock into how damaging nurgle magic can be. Against an army like tzeentch or death or even even anti magic khorne lists.. it can get shut down. I might replace the sorcercer with a lord of plagues to buff the blightkings, or even gutrot spume to have a unit of blightkings able to come from board edge. If you go this route.. (with spume) I would merge two of the units into one unit of 10 to get the most out of that mechanic!

14 hours ago, sal4m4nd3r said:

Looks like a solid list. I think you might be putting to much stock into how damaging nurgle magic can be. Against an army like tzeentch or death or even even anti magic khorne lists.. it can get shut down. I might replace the sorcercer with a lord of plagues to buff the blightkings, or even gutrot spume to have a unit of blightkings able to come from board edge. If you go this route.. (with spume) I would merge two of the units into one unit of 10 to get the most out of that mechanic!

Thanks dude and yeh that sounds like A good Idea, I'll probably swap the sorc out for spume then.

Archived