Daughters of Khaine Allegiance

Jaepic

Question

Heya, 

Can someone explain the following DOK allegiance rule to me.

"In order to have the Daughters of Khaine allegiance, all units in the army must either have the Daughters of Khaine keyword, or be assigned the Daughters of Khaine keyword during set-up."

Especially the "or be assigned the Daughters of Khaine keyword during set-up." part is a bit unclear to me.

1 answer to this question

14 minutes ago, Jaepic said:

Heya, 

Can someone explain the following DOK allegiance rule to me.

"In order to have the Daughters of Khaine allegiance, all units in the army must either have the Daughters of Khaine keyword, or be assigned the Daughters of Khaine keyword during set-up."

Especially the "or be assigned the Daughters of Khaine keyword during set-up." part is a bit unclear to me.

It is just the standard allegiance wording.  Some warscrolls indicate that the unit may be assigned an allegiance keyword at the beginning of the game.  It is currently not applicable to Daughters of Khaine.  Chaos armies frequently make use of the rule however.

edit: the Shadowhammer compact battalion might fall under this rule.  I'll have to check the battletome when i get home for the specific wording on the multi-allegiance battalion rules.

Archived