Goreblade warband home office

Khogus Shill, CEO Mighty Lord of Khorne 

Steve VP of marketing Bloodsecrator

Bill Lumbergh TPS report compliance Bloodstoker

Franchising 5 blood warriors with gore fists

Customer Support 30 bloodreavers with reaver blades

The Bobs 2 khorgoraths

Sales Redheadsman

Peter Gibbons VP of Sales Aspiring Deathbringer(gener-l)

Lawrence VP of procurement Skullgrinder

Sales Team 1 10 blood warriors with dual gore axes, banner, blood glaive

Sales Team 2 10 blood warriors with dual gore axes, banner, blood glaive

Sales Team 3 5 Blood warriors with Gorefists 

Accounting department 5 Skull reapers with daemon blades and a soul ripper

IT department 5 Wrathmongers 

Bill Waters Social Media Expert slaughterpriest with hackblade & wrath-hammer

A small bit more detail

I have 20 points left over so in the point deficit chicken of matched play I at least bid something towards getting the bonus

for command trait I am leaning towards -1 to enemy attacks in the first round or succeed on the chaos grand alliance check on 5+ rather than 6. 

The three artifacts I am thinking about are

+1 attack for the skullgrinder( he really loves extra attacks as everything else about his weapon is amazing. 

The amulet of protection item for my general the aspiring death bringer. He really buffs the army but he has to get close so 6s to ignore wounds and 5+ vs order is even stronger as it helps vs judicators or bretonian bowmen. Conviently enough it helps in close combat as well and when he starts making 10 attacks a turn with the chance for additional swings if a unit fails battleshock the longer he survives the better off I am. 

Finally crown of command for my mighty lord of Khorne to be able to give inspiring presence as it will be very important to have it in the blood warriors at all times and the portal of skulls can't be open or alive at all times. This also makes him a nice back up general. 

Also I was thinking I might try creating skull reapers out of blood warriors and left over weapons from my purchase of Wrathmongers. Has anyone tried it and do you have any pictures to show the class?

Archived