Matched Play - Garreks Reavers Question

CarkFish

Hi all,

First post here love the look of the community. Hopefully a really simple question, I am looking at building a 2000pt Khorne list right now for matched play... But, I cant seem to see Garreks Reavers in the Azyr app .... Am I allowed to use them?

Thanks

Cark

You are allowed to use them. They are in the updated version of the App at least, I know I can see them still. Their Warscroll also has their cost on them.

The only reason why they are still a relative rarity is because they don't count as being named: Bloodreavers while all the Battalions we have in Khorne look for that. But it's logical and they are a really fun unit to play with. Quite cool bodyguards, just very much a glass cannon :) 

Link: https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/Downloads/aos-warscroll-garreks-reavers-en.pdf

Cheers,

Really appreciate your reply killax! :) .... BTW... i love your khorne tactica post :)

I was thinking of using them in place of 10x bloodreavers for the sake of gore pilgrims (10pts cheaper) .... they have the right keywords:

CHAOS, MORTAL, KHORNE, BLOODBOUND, BLOODREAVERS, GARREK’S REAVERS

Sadly,..... I really cant find them in azyr.... what section do they come under for you?...... I've just got my allegiance set to "khorne" perhaps thats the problem?

Super frustrating :)

@CarkFish thanks! More will eventually come... We're just up for such a lot of changes that I think I'll update it later this year.

Thing with Gore Pilgrims however is that the Battalion does not look for the Keyword but the name [Bloodreavers] instead. This means that Garrek's Reavers are NOT a legal unit to fill the mandatory slots with.

I just have the mobile App, they are under the Khorne Bloodbound faction. Name: Garreks Reavers

Archived