Brokk Grunsson -300 

Admiral - 140

2x Khemist - 280

20 Arkanhuaught Company - 240

2x 10 Arkanhuaught Company - 2x120

9x Endriggers - 360

2x Gunhualers - 2x 220

Anyway what do you think

The only real though behind the list is getting it to add up to 2k and the things being mostly useful

Cheers

Battlefoam sells custom cut foamies to store boats.  Beware though, if you have any elaborate basing, it will not fit as it's designed for a regular base with little to no basing.  I had to do a lot of trimming for my ironclad but it works.  

I'm not a huge fan of Brokk.  If it were me I'd drop Brokk and get x9 skywardens for extra threat on objectives or additional ranged shooting.  I've been theorycrafting with a list of no boats but with x30 ark company and x10-15 thunderers all buffed by khemists and either Barak Urbaz or Mhornar for the shooting buffs.   

Love It ! 
I'd change Gunhauler for Skywarden, because Grundcorps is a scam. Olgrimm Grundstok would be terribly disappointed to see what became of his elite corps. :P (+ Skywarden are buffable and 6 shoot of drill canon is nice.)
Brokk is a bit expensive but fun and awesome on a table. I usually don't use it cause i find him difficult to fit in my 2K list. Still cool minis' and "ok" to play

Archived