Tzeetch arcanites 2k assistance required :3

Bethorina

Hi all

Been tinkering with my tzeetch list again unsure what trait to take for my gaunt summoner tempted by arch sorcerer for more powers and more mortal wounds currently taking magical supremacy also unsure whether to drop 3 enlightened to get another shaman in for more spells and to keep a better aura for the discs tzaangors plan for the list is to ideally go first and drop an alpha strike with 9in movese in hero phase and then normal move etc with all the tzaangors and also gaunt summoner deals as much damage as possible potentially with changling killing big monsters :3 and maruders to hold back objectives and to screen and also if I didn't need the bale wind what could I summon for the 130 points or 190 if I drop the 20 maruders for 10? 

Allegiance: disciple of tzeetch 

Leaders
The Changeling
- Lore of Change: Unchecked Mutation
Gaunt Summoner
- General
- Trait: magical supremacy or arch sorcerer 
- Artefact: Wellspring of Arcane Might 
- Lore of Fate: Glimpse the Future
- Lore of Change: Bolt of Tzeentch fold reality if I take arch sorcerer 
Tzaangor Shaman
- Artefact: Windshief Charm 
- Lore of Fate: Shield of Fate

Battleline
10 x Chaos Marauders 
- Axes & Shields
- Mark of Chaos: Tzeentch
20 x Chaos Marauders 
- Axes & Shields
10 x Chaos Marauders 
- Axes & Shields

Units
6 x Tzaangor Skyfires 
3 x Tzaangor Skyfires 
9 x Tzaangor Enlightened 

Battalions
Skyshoal Coven

Scenery
Balewind Vortex 

Total: 1970 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 119

15 minutes ago, Bethorina said:

- Lore of Fate: Glimpse the Future
- Lore of Change: Bolt of Tzeentch fold reality if I take arch sorcerer 

Page 73 – Spell Lores Change to: ‘Spell Lores: The champions of Tzeentch have ever been feared for their mastery of the sorcerous arts. Wizards from your army gain one spell from one of two spell lores – the Lore of Fate or the Lore of Change – depending on whether they are a mortal sorcerer or one of Tzeentch’s daemons.’

4 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Page 73 – Spell Lores Change to: ‘Spell Lores: The champions of Tzeentch have ever been feared for their mastery of the sorcerous arts. Wizards from your army gain one spell from one of two spell lores – the Lore of Fate or the Lore of Change – depending on whether they are a mortal sorcerer or one of Tzeentch’s daemons.’

I'm aware of this but arch sorcery allows the general which is the gaunt summoner to take 2 spells from lore of change I have already touched on this on the list and the post itself @Imperial

Archived