Battalion: Legion of death - 110

Battle line: 40 skeletons/spears - 280

Battle line: 10 skeletons / swords - 80

Battle line: 10 skeletons / swords - 80

Other - 5 black knights - 120

Other - 20 grave guard -great white blades - 320

Other - 6 spirit hosts - 240

TOTAL  - 1980

Unfortunately you're not fulfilling the requirements to play Deathrattle allegiance as you have more than 400 points of allies. However, I would of recommended not playing Deathrattle anyway. You're better off playing GA: Death.

If you look through my other posts you will see the explanation for this and also the explanations for the quickfire advice I will give below.

a) You don't want your WK with standard as your general.

b) Drop the Graveguard and bump one unit of 10 Skeletons up to 40 instead

c) Drop the black knights

d) Use the points you've saved for the swap outs and for dropping the battalion for something else, if you also drop the banshee you have 450 points to play with, enough to add anything you want. You could go with a Mourngul or more spirit hosts, or morghast harbingers, they would all fit into your list really well. Personally I like banshees but they're definitely not as competitive as some of the other things listed.

Actually you CAN run that battalion in a generic Death list.

But Wight King as your general is NOT a good idea. He is just way too fragile for that role. Your Zombie Dragon would be a much better choice for that.

Also, Grave Guard and Blacks Knights are pretty poor options sadly. And besides the Zombie Dragon, your list lacks punching power.

Archived