Aether-Khemist Conversions

Has anyone seen any good conversions of the Overlords Ather-Khemist? I would like to put a second one in my list, but don't want him to look exactly like the first.

I was thinking of swapping the head for the Skywarden or Endrinrigger Champion head, attaching the Skywarden Skymines, and putting the spare Thunderer mortar shell in his right hand, like he's a Khemist how specializes in explosives. I'd be curious to know what other people have done.

12 hours ago, WatcherintheWater said:

Has anyone seen any good conversions of the Overlords Ather-Khemist? I would like to put a second one in my list, but don't want him to look exactly like the first.

I was thinking of swapping the head for the Skywarden or Endrinrigger Champion head, attaching the Skywarden Skymines, and putting the spare Thunderer mortar shell in his right hand, like he's a Khemist how specializes in explosives. I'd be curious to know what other people have done.

I did a few little changes to mine to differentiate them, but they do obviously still look quite similar. I think the gun and the boiler on the side of the backpack are the features that make them look the same, not found a good conversion option for those though that dont obviously look replaced.

These are some of the changes i did, no pics as the paint job is unfinished and im not ready to share yet.;

• Thunderer bionic leg
  • Antenna attached to scanner
  • Warden skymine with hoses and odd bits to make it look like its a tethered kharadron weather balloon
  • Chopped khemist beard off and attached to a different head/helmet
  • Small Dwarf icons added

Archived