Stormcast Eternals Lot

boomr19

Ebay Listing : http://r.ebay.com/C59bIA

Hi all,

I'm going back to school and for a couple of years I really won't be able to commit much time to this hobby.  Hopefully someone can get more use out of them than I will be able to.   Also, maybe I'll be able to buy some textbooks :(

Warhammer Age of Sigmar Stormcast Eternals Lot. I want to well as much together as possible, but would be willing to sell parts off separately. Please send me an offer if you want to buy the whole lot or want to purchase parts separately. The models in the lot range from primed, to partially painted, to fully painted. Bits for all the sets are included with the purchase. Original price new for all these would be ~$380.  Some of the pieces come from the starter set, the start collecting, the hammerstrike brethren, and then the individual sets. 

Lot includes:

18 - Liberators (11 with hammer and shield, 2 with grandhammer [one of them with grandhammer is a conversion I did], 4 with sword and shield, 1 with grandsword)

6 - Prosecutors (3 with dual hammers, 2 with javelin, 1 with trident. Most of these have the wings unnattached for easier storage and painting. I was planning on magnetizing the wings for easier storage)

5 - Retributor paladins

5 - Protector paladins (1 of these 5 has a starsoul mace)

1 - Lord Celestant

1 - Lord Castellant w/ Gryph hound

1 - Lord Veritant w/ Gryph hound

1 - Knight Questor

1 - Knight Venator (wings unattached for easier painting and storage)

1 - Lord Relictor

Paints to match the colors, (Retributor Gold, Ironbreaker Silver, Agrellan earth [for the basing technique] and Kaledor Sky Blue)

IMG_0708.JPG

IMG_2237.JPG

IMG_2757.JPG

IMG_5772.JPG

IMG_6284.JPG

IMG_8807.JPG

Archived