Resource Page - Comps/Base Size/FAQ/ETC

Lord Baerion

I joined the forum to see if I could find the comp systems being used as well as a base size guide converting to rounds as well as just in general.  It's not always easy to tell what size a base a model is on and GW seems to be sporadic in adding the correct information to the building guides and/or the description of the product on their website.

Even if they are just links to download PDF's or a link to the GW faq's that are now up I think this could be very helpful.

Things to consider adding:

Base Size chart

GW Faqs

Southcoast comp

Paint reference (if there is such a thing) detailing the GW paints in a list.  (this is more personal as I forget sometimes which paints I have purchased and end up with two pots of the same).

We have a base size chart in the AoS general discussion section and the rest is on a 'to do' list but its a long list! 

Feel free to start a new thread and ask polep to help compile the lists. I"ll make it sticky/promote to an article.  

I've just put together a list of where to find all the Battleplans (ie, the name of the Battleplan and which book(s) it's in) which I'm happy to share if people think it'll be useful. We're close to 100 published Battleplans, so I know it's helpful to me in finding the right publication... 

• 1 month later...
On ‎30‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 1:42 AM, Lord Baerion said:

Paint reference (if there is such a thing) detailing the GW paints in a list.  (this is more personal as I forget sometimes which paints I have purchased and end up with two pots of the same).

Try the Paint Pot app for iOS - has all the Citadel and Vallejo paints.  You can mark all the paints you have in your collection, create paint recipes etc

Archived