ThunderScorn Army

Sennyo

Hi there. At this moment in time i am currently in the process of making a ThunderScorn based army. The army came about after a tale of gamer's event was started at my local GW which saw player make and paint an army containing 3 Boxes of models and a "boss". I chose 3 boxes of Dragon Ogors and a Shaggoth which i am currently in the process of painting. 

I plan to turn this Army into a 30 model force with 2 Shaggoths and 2/3 units of 6 Dragon Ogors, however i'm not really sure what else to add to the army. im thinking adding a box of hounds and the needed Wizard though i'm not sure what (maybe Be'lakor).

Does anyone have any ideas? I would love to hear them.

Add some Chaos Sorcerors (keyword independent buffing) and Curselings (I think they have 2 spells so can heal and cast mystic shield).

A Verminlord Deceiver or some Jezzails can provide ranged threat.

I'm looking at doing the same thing soon, but I may expand it into Trolls, Ogres, and Dragon Ogres. 

Galrauch may not be a bad choice if you want both a wizard and another creature that fits with your theme of big bad asses.

He gets two spells, so use Summon Lightning with one when you need and then you can do his own spell or Mystic Shield something?

Archived