Belated hello

mhsellwood

Hi all.

After being here for a while I noticed this section, so have decided to do the honourable thing and put up some details about myself.

So, my wargaming pedigree. My first purchase was a grenadier miniature, followed by White Dwarf number 141, so near the end of Warhammer 3rd Edition, and Rogue Trader. I played a bit of 2nd Edition 40K when it was released but most of my gaming was actually with 4th edition Warhammer, and I played right through and into 5th Edition. When I went to uni however my gaming dried up as I lost touch with old friends and never really got into any gaming groups. In 2005 I moved to England and spent a glorious four years drinking, travelling, getting engaged, and working hard, all of which meant that I basically missed all of 6th and 7th editions. In 2009 my wife and I moved to Australia to raise a family. I got into a gaming group who were all keen 8th edition players, but with the change over into Age of Sigmar most have moved onto other pastures.

I am really enjoying AoS and would love to get more games in.

Welcome, glad you are enjoying AoS and Australia (Looks like a beautiful place!). After reading this, I'm curious where you originally come from? You mention moving to England and AU, but not your point of origin. I'm not trying to be nosy, I just find the Globe Trotting and immersions into different cultures interesting. 

Archived