Firestorm Questions

J.J

Hey all,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find any solid info on the Firestorm campaign box. I have a few questions I could do with answers for before myself and my friends look into buying it:

• Do you each have to play a different grand alliance? So there can be no two players using Order?
    • If not, does it negatively affect the game in any way if you have multiple players from the same alliance?
  • What sort of points level is it played at? I keep seeing information stating that it starts smaller and gets bigger, but no definitive information.
  • Can anyone be eliminated from the campaign and  no longer allowed to participate?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

- every player can play any Alliance. The game contains 4 sets of decks each in different color Alliance themed BUT all cards are the same, so if you don't mind using chaos themwd cards for order you can play whatever you want. All rules in each deck are the same.

- the point is played with a LIMIT of 2000 pts ( 20 Muster Points). But before each game you draw 6 cards from your deck which randomly set your number of Muster Points. The point limit is fixed. BUT you can houserule and play with smaller limit from the beginning (i am starting a campaign like this)

- no one can be eliminated, but if they keep loosing they don't gain control over map territories, which makes the game harder as you don't get additional bonuses for each battle (additional cards, muster points etc.)

Archived