Use SC Fyreslayers for list building

tarouaway

Hello, my friends and I all want to start playing AoS, and we have been deciding what we want to get. A friend of mine really likes Dwarfs but is low on budget, so he wants to go as cost-effective as possible. He's been looking for options and I though Fyreslayers would be a good fit since he likes Dwarfs so much and Kharadron Overlords are so expensive. My only problem is that most lists I find online do not include the SC box, which would be a great point to start from if possible since it bundles some cool units and offers a discount. Can you guys give me a list to aim for (1000 points to start) that can be built with the SC box?

I would recommend grabbing the Path to Glory book. You can begin the campaign with only a start collecting box each and as you battle against each other your forces will steadily grow. It's a great way to get some games going while expanding your forces at your own pace. ?

If your friend Is on a budget I wouldn’t recommend Fyreslayers. If he likes Duardin, Kharadron overlords would be a better option. 

A decent 2k slayer army will set you back around £400

A decent 2k KO Army will set you back around £300 assuming you’re buying from a third party supplier such as Element Games. 

Archived