Which Verminlord

Koalaninja

Hi all, would really appreciate some help choosing a verminlord to complete my 2000 poor skaven force and torn between the Eshin and the Verminous option. Which would you say synergises with my existing list below?  

Current force

3x20 clan rats 

20 storm vermin

3 stormfiends 

1 lightning cannon

3 flame weapon teams

grey seer

screaming bell

total 1650

Yes I am using chaos allegiance. I am using the grey seer as my general as the command ability is essential to keep the rats from running away. I also think both are good choices which is why I am struggling so much with the decision. 

I think the -2 to ranged shots makes the eshin one pull slightly ahead but the double pile in of the verminous is fantastic. 

1 hour ago, Koalaninja said:

I think the -2 to ranged shots makes the eshin one pull slightly ahead but the double pile in of the verminous is fantastic. 

Well if you are dead set on using the grey seer as a general then the verminous model looses a lot of it's effectiveness as you can't use his command ability. (unless i'm missing something). 

In that case it also makes sense to use the verminlord (whichever you take) as a heavy hitter. The Deciever with it's Skitterleap and Shrouded in Darkness does make a lot of sense for that role. Although the warbringer on the charge also packs a good punch. 

Soooooo, not much help here ;) I think I would go Deciever just for the Skitterleap shenanigans and the slightly cooler model (personal preference of course)

Archived