Morghur the Corrupter Warscroll

Kronos

Hello all.

Made a  warscroll for my Morghur conversion, it's roughly the size of Alarielle if not a tad larger. I want it to serve a similar function as Nagash, Archaon, Alarielle. I've given it the Shadowgave keyword instead of brayherd as his army will be seperate with some other fanmade warscrolls for his mutant army. The reason a I mention that is because I'm stuck on a good command ability that would reflect Morghurs character. In addition if you think somehting could be toned down form his abilities please let me know, I think his wound stats may be a bit much, but i want to really encapsulate two main themes of Morghur. He's near impossible to kill and everything aroudn him WILL mutate. His rules are a mashaup of the old Morghur, Alarille and the Mutalith vortex beast. I added requiem of the beast as nod to the old backgroundof the poem "Reuiem" told in Brettonia about Morghur,and f course that he always comes back

Advice, tips, ideas are welcome.

Edit - updated with latest version. ended up going for a Command ability that does as much harm to the unit as it does good. Though I quite like the idea of Morghur sending his hordes to be sacrificed, just to despoil and ravage. Also brought the wounds down to 14 and rejigged the wound table, as well as some of the attacks to make him, slightly less  formidable in combat, though his is still a terrible foe, again I want him to match Alarielle, but not be quite on that level. I know that means three of his rules are based on bravery tests, but two of them are only used once, and each one is against a different unit (friedndly hero to replace him, friendly unit to increase attacks and lastly enemy hero to attack/chip away at).

morghur-the-corrupter.pdf

I like it  though the wounds might be a little unbalanced as you pointed out, especially as he can return again after death. Very thematic though. You may also want to extend the damage table somewhat, with 17 wounds it seems a little odd to stop at 11+. With all his various special abilities I'd probably go with something more simple for the command ability such as nominating a unit to re-roll failed saves due to morghur's attention causing them to mutate even more wildly.

Archived